Non-Profit/Government Event In-Kind Sponsorship Application
A. General Information:
A Non-Profit/Government Event is defined as an event that all six of the following conditions are met:
• The event is organized and conducted by an organization defined in NRS 372.3261 and which operates from or provides services within the City of Reno; and,
• The event's proceeds are given directly to organizational programs; and,
• The event provides a benefit to the general public as defined by RNS 372.3261; and,
• The event includes participation either by spectators and/or participants by the general public (notwithstanding an admission or participation fee); and,
• The City services estimate does not exceed $7,500; and,
• The event is held on City of Reno property or requires provisions of City Services.
This funding period is only for events that take place July 1, 2019-June 30, 2020.
Your sponsorship application and supporting documents will not be considered unless all of the items are received by the final deadline of 5:00 PM, Friday, February 8, 2019- THIS IS A FIRM DEADLINE.
• Applications must meet all submission requirements to be considered for funding.
• Applications are first reviewed by the Special Events Sponsorship Committee in March 2019, pending availability by the Sponsorship Committee. The Special Events Sponsorship Committee makes recommendations to the Special Events Subcommittee of the Reno City Council who will review their recommendations in April 2019, pending availability by the Special Events Subcommittee. Then the Subcommittee's recommendations will be reviewed by the Reno City Council in May 2019.