Community Event In-Kind Sponsorship Application
A Community Event is defined as an event that meets all five of the following conditions:
• The event has been in existence for a minimum of three years; and,
• The event has an average daily attendance of 2,000 of more spectators/attendees; and,
• Events that may not necessarily result in a significant economic impact to the City of Reno, but promote civic and/or neighborhood pride, and enhance quality of life and well being of the City's residents; and,
• Programmed for and marketed to the community at large; and,
• Held on City of Reno property or requires provisions of City Services.
This funding period is only for events that take place July 1, 2019-June 30, 2020.
Your sponsorship application and supporting documents will not be considered unless all of the items are received by the final deadline of 5:00 PM, Friday, February 8, 2019- THIS IS A FIRM DEADLINE.
• Applications must meet all submission requirements to be considered for funding.
• Applications are first reviewed by the Special Events Sponsorship Committee in March 2019, pending availability by the Sponsorship Committee. The Special Events Sponsorship Committee makes recommendations to the Special Events Subcommittee of the Reno City Council who will review their recommendations in: April 2019 pending availability by the Special Events Subcommittee. Then the Subcommittee's recommendations will be reviewed by the Reno City Council in May 2019.